Can you help the Festival please by providing us with any of the following items:
- Coloured plastic bottles for The Imaginary Cosmos Workshop
- Large cardboard for the Family Drop-In Workshop, approx. 80-100cm
- Rugs – in red, orange and other warm colours. In a bohemian, vintage, oriental, Moroccan, Persian style!
- Sheepskin rugs
- Lots of cushions, cushion covers and pillows (+ covers)
- 1 or 2 beanbags, depending on the size
- Fabric – long and large pieces
- Books (Art, Design, Food, History, Travel, Philosophy, Nature, Cultures, People, Literature, Children’s books, Eco Living, Mindfulness, Music, Encyclopedias, Languages, Writing, Dictionaries, etc.)
- Fairy Lights
- Games – board games, playing cards etc.
- Magazines (travel, nature, science, National Geographic, etc.
- A Globe, preferably with a light inside
- Posters (art, design, nature, travel, vintage style etc.)
- Any interesting Artefacts from Indigenous Cultures / people’s travels
Also, can anyone help us with level, easily accessible storage until the Festival?
If you have any of the items above, can you let us know please by calling the office on 01756 456007, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and please let us know if you would like the items returned (although we can’t guarantee the safe return of the fairy lights as they tend to break easily).
Thank you in advance for your help!