The Festival relies on a small army of valued volunteers without whom our fabulous events wouldn’t be possible.
Help out and have fun!
If you have some time to spare and want to join in the fun, then have a look at the volunteer roles outlined below.
If any of the volunteer roles appeal to you and you’d like to help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer roles include:
- Event stewards
- Workshop stewards
- Outdoor event stewards
- Information stewards
- Bar / catering stewards
- Helpers for mailings / leaflet distribution
- Box office
- Back stage / technical
No previous experience is needed but you will need to be:
- Minimum age 16 years
- Punctual and reliable
- Practical and hardworking
- Courteous and calm with the public
- Good at dealing with people
- Prepared to support our commitment to making events accessible
Some Stewards need to be more active than others: talk to us to find the role which suits you best!