On Friday 15th June, the opening day of the Festival, the first installation piece of Hope and Social’s This Must Be The Place project will be going live!
This Must Be The Place is an attempt to create brand new music based around people’s feelings (good or bad!) about Grassington as a “place”. Based on the stories you have told them, new songs have been created and will be played back at certain special locations around Grassington during this years festival.
And drum roll please, the 6 locations are as follows:
- The Pig Pen, Grassington Square
- The Bridge at Linton Falls
- St Michael & the Angels Church, Linton
- The Festival Hall
- The Bench at Yarmbury (opposite the Bunk Barn)
- The Black Horse, Garrs Lane, Grassington
For more details about the project and the locations, please check out their blog here.